Celina T. Colombo, Esq.
Celina T. Colombo, Esq. is a lifelong resident of Lake County, Ohio, growing up and currently residing in Willoughby. Celina is licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio, with a focus on the following practice areas:
- Domestic Relations – Divorce & Dissolution, Child Support & Custody, Post Decree, Adoption
- Criminal Defense – O.V.I., Drug Crimes, Domestic violence, Assault, Theft, Juvenile
- Estate Planning – Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney, Business Succession Planning, Probate
- Business Law – Business Formation, Business Litigation
- Real Estate – Landlord/Tenant, Deeds
- Civil Litigation – Personal Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Litigation
Celina graduated from the University of Akron School of Law in 2012, where she participated in Law Review. Throughout law school, Celina worked as a law clerk at Manning & Clair Attorneys At Law. She also worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Harry Field at the Willoughby Municipal Court. She received her undergraduate degree in Communications from John Carroll University in 2008.
Celina is actively involved in her industry, belonging to both the Ohio State and Lake County Bar Associations. She is a board member of the Willoughby Starzz Fast Pitch Organization, and spends a great deal of time volunteering as a softball coach for the Willoughby Baseball League.