Francis P. (Frank) Manning, Esq.
Francis P. (Frank) Manning is a partner in Manning & Clair Attorneys at Law, a Willoughby, Ohio-based firm offering business and real estate law, estate planning, estate and trust administration, probate law, civil litigation, domestic relations and criminal defense services.
Manning is a Licensed Attorney in the State of Ohio with ability to practice law in Ohio State Courts, The United States Federal District Courts and The United States Supreme Court.
A 1990 graduate from Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Manning served as Senior Editor of the Cleveland State Law Review in his last year. He was admitted to practice law in the State of Ohio in 1990 and started his first practice, Manning & Manning Co. LPA, in 1992.
Manning received his undergraduate degree from Cleveland State University in 1983 with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting and practiced public accounting before attending to law school.
Manning is actively involved in his industry as a member of:
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Lake County Bar Association
- Former member of Judges and Magistrates Association
- Former member of the Lake County Bar Grievance Committee and the Lake County Public Defender Committee.
The Lake County native is also involved in the local community as a member of the following civic organizations:
- The Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce
- Willoughby Chamber of Commerce
- St. Noel Finance Committee
- Lake County Port Authority Micro Loan Committee
- Lake County Entrepreneur’s Club
- Leadership Lake County
- Former member of Willoughby Rotary and Rotary Foundation
Manning was on the Pathways Behavioral Healthcare Board of Directors until July 2012, when it was merged with another agency. He was the founding Chairman for Beacon Health from July 2012 to June 2013 and is currently a board member of Beacon Health.
Manning is a frequent speaker at local civic events and a regular guest on the Lake County Entrepreneur’s Club Radio show.