Josephine L. Begin, Esq.
- Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
Josephine graduated Summa Cum Laude from Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 2015. Throughout this time, she clerked in both Personal Injury and Criminal Defense law firms, and participated in the school’s Civil Litigation Clinic for two full terms. In Fall 2014, Josephine proudly represented Cleveland Marshall by taking home first place in the Landskroner Foundation for Children Closing Argument Competition.
Josephine is actively involved in her industry and community as a member of the following:
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce
- Willoughby Chamber of Commerce