When you are facing important business decisions —
Manning & Clair Attorneys At Law provide the experience and expertise you need to understand the short and long-term consequences of business decisions. From forming a business and deciding what business structure to choose, to the daily operations of the company, we are there to guide you as your business grows.
We will assist you to make the right decisions for your business to avoid disputes and litigation. If litigation is needed, our firm has the experience and knowledge to act as your advocate. Our firm understands business and has the available resources, from lending institutions to accountants to marketing experts, to aid business owners in their decisions.
Business Law Services
- Business formation
- Incorporation and organization
- Contract disputes
- Confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Commercial leases
- Buy/sell agreements
The Manning & Clair Business Law Advantage
- Securing the most advantageous business structure for your business
- Developing strategies to help avoid expensive disputes and litigation
- Assisting in protecting and securing the business for the future
- Preparing necessary paperwork to assist in running your business in the most effective manner
- Updating corporate record books with the appropriate documents on an as-needed or annual basis
- Available to answer questions regarding questions or changes in law, business plans or procedures and general business matters
Business Law Resources
Whether you arrived at being an entrepreneur by choice or because circumstances dictated a new direction, it is important to start a business on solid legal ground.
Manning & Clair Attorneys At Law will not share email addresses with third parties.