Commercial and residential real estate Law
Buying a home or building to start a business should be an enjoyable experience in someone’s life –
not a hassle. Whether you are first-time home buyer, a developer ready to break ground on a commercial tract of land or a landlord looking to rent out a property, Manning & Clair Attorneys At Law can provide the support and guidance to make the experience as cost efficient and successful as possible.
Real Estate Law Services
- Commercial lease and sublease agreements and lease amendments
- Commercial and residential purchase agreements and property transfers
- Eviction proceedings
- Land development
- Land installment contracts
- Cognovit promissory notes
- Mechanics’ liens
- Homeowners associations
- Condominium associations
- Warranty and quit claim deeds
Manning & Clair Attorneys At Law will not share email addresses with third parties.